Learn about the ways your business can partner with Neighbourhood Watch help Victorians feel and be safer
Neighbourhood Watch Victoria is a trusted voice in crime prevention and community connection.
For 40 years we have been educating Victorians as to the simple things we can all do to keep ourselves safe from crime and create more connected communities.
We are considered one of the most successful crime prevention programs in Australia. Currently we havearound 4,500 volunteers and 190 groups across Victoria, as wells as collectively more than 150,000 followers on Facebook.
Collaboration and innovation
Working with like-minded organisations who share our vision and want to help prevent crime, connect neighbours and make Victorians feel safer is key to our continued growth, innovation and success.If you are targeting Victorian young families – especially in the area of crime prevention - you may like to consider partnering with us.
Why partner with us?
- You will be helping create safer, more connected communities in Victoria.
- We are a respected brand which resonates with young families.
- We have a trusted voice in the community.
- We work positively and collaboratively Victoria Police, business and government
- We take an innovative approach to crime prevention.
- We will work with you to create a partnership that meets your needs, goals and budget.
A partnership with Neighbourhood Watch can incorporate access to our members, participation in our programs, development of innovative new resources or involvement in our social media. Benefits include:
- Brand awareness and exposure through our marketing, social media and email newsletters
- Association with one of Australia’s leading crime prevention brands.
- Access to our expertise in crime prevention, building community and connecting neighbours.
- A variety of ways to connect with our audience, groups and members, including 150,000 Facebook followers.
- Positioning your business as one that cares for the community.
- Aligning with a reputable charity with a long history and statewide reach.
- Networking opportunities for you and your staff.
Does your brand share a synergy with Neighbourhood Watch?
We’d love to talk with you about partnership opportunities. Shoot an email to our CEO Bambi Gordon at email@example.com and let’s see what we can achieve together.