If you’re hosting an event or your group, school, community or workplace is interested in learning about simple ways to prevent crime and feel safer in the community, then consider requesting a Neighbourhood Watch speaker.
Do you represent a community, a workforce, a school or a local group? Are you interested in finding out:
- How to prevent crime?
- How to ensure the safety of your community, your kids or employees?
- How to avoid becoming a victim of crime?
Then get in touch to arrange a Neighbourhood Watch representative to come and speak to your group.
We can present in person or online on topics such as:
- How to stop your car being stolen
- How to prevent a break-in
- Making sure your kids are safe in the community
- What security to build into your new build
- Protecting your business and staff from crime
- and much more.
- Getting to know your neighbours
- How to spot scams.
- Ways to make your small business more secure.
Presentations are free for community groups, business networks and schools. There is a small fee for businesses (based on the duration and the topic). Our calendar fills up fast, so please submit your request at least 4 weeks before your event. We’re always happy to come along if we can.
About Neighbourhood Watch Victoria
Neighbourhood Watch has been protecting Victorians at the grassroots community level for more than 40 years.
Get in touch
We have the knowledge and the experience to teach you the simple things that you can do to increase safety and to feel safe in your community. We share a strong partnership with Victoria Police and recognise what crime is – and isn’t – occurring in the community.
If you think your event or meeting might benefit form having a Neighbourhood Watch presentation, contact us with the date, time and location of your event and the preferred topic.