Please note that Neighbourhood Watch Victoria is not a crime reporting service. We do not accept reports of crimes or poor behaviour.

To report a crime contact one of the following:

Emergency Triple Zero


If you are deaf or hearing impaired call:


Call Triple Zero (000) if you need immediate fire, police or ambulance assistance, if a crime is happening right now, if life or property is being threatened, if someone needs urgent medical help or if you see flames.

Police Assistance Line

131 444

or report online at

Call the Police Assistance Line to report non-urgent crimes and events anytime, anywhere eg: theft, property damage, lost property or to register a party or absence from residence or for general police enquiries.

Crime Stoppers

1800 333 000

or report online at

If the crime is happening now, call Triple Zero (000)

Call Crime Stoppers to report crime information confidentially, provide information about people, incidents or vehicles of interest to police or information that could prevent a crime.

Reporting other matters

Complaints against neighbours should be reported to your local Council, or to the Police Assistance Line if the matter is related to criminal behaviour.

Victoria SES

132 500

If someone’s life is in danger, call Triple Zero (000)

Call the Victoria SES during a storm or flood if a tree has caused structural damage to your home or vehicle or is preventing access to your home, if you roof is damaged, or if your property is flooded or about to flood.

Call your local Council

for complaints about neighbours

If you have an issue with your neighbour that is not related to criminal behaviour, try to talk to your neighbour first. If the problem persists, call your local council in the first instance. If it’s related to a loud party in the early hours, you can call the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.

Neighbourhood Watch Victoria

Got a question? Check our Frequently asked questions page to see if we’ve answered your query there. If not, fill out the form below and we’ll reply to you as soon as possible.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

State Office

Neighbourhood Watch Victoria
Victoria Police Centre
311 Spencer Street
Docklands VIC 3008

General Enquiries: (03) 8335 6002

Media Enquiries:

ABN: 41 586 657 273
Incorporation Number:

Registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission

Social Media