Long Service and Appreciation Certificates
The following Certificates of Service can be ordered via the state office for the 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years.
Appreciation Certificates are also available.
- To obtain an Order form please email (email@example.com.)
- The NHW group MUST indicate the name, rank and title of the Victoria Police officer who is going to sign the certificate (this would normally be the Inspector in the Police Service Area).
- The NHW group completes the Order form and sends it back to (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- NHW state office confirms the volunteer/s are recorded on the NHW State Member Register and provides the NHW group with an authorisation Order number to provide to Creative Branding Solutions (CBS).
- NHW state office returns the Order form to the NHW group for actioning directly with CBS.
- The NHW group forwards their Order form with allocated authorisation Order number, to email@example.com to arrange the printing.
- The printer will email a proof to the NHW group. The local group is responsible for proofreading, checking, and giving the printer approval to undertake the printing.
- The NHW group then manages the rest of the process and payment directly with Merrell at CBS.
- The printer produces the certificates as requested and dispatches them to the NHW group.
Please allow at least 30 days for the printing of the certificate/s.
The cost for Long Service or Appreciation Certificates is $2.00 per certificate and $3.00 for the total freight (postage) charge unless express post is required.
For 5, 10, 15 and 20 year certificates, the signatory will be NHW Victoria CEO, Bambi Gordon.
For 25 and 30 year certificates, the signatory will be NHW Victoria President, Brian Welch.