Long Service Certificates
The following Certificates of Service can be ordered via the state office for the 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years.
- The NHW group completes the Long Service Certificate Order Form with a list of awardees for Long Service Certificates.
- To obtain a copy of the form please email (email@example.com.)
- The NHW group MUST indicate the name, rank and title of the Victoria Police officer who is going to sign the certificate (this would normally be the Inspector in the Police Service Area).
- The NHW group emails the completed order form to (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- NHW state office confirms the volunteer/s are recorded on the NHW Statewide Member Register and provides the NHW group with an authorisation number to provide to Creative Branding Solutions (CBS), along with a tax invoice for payment.
- NHW state office emails the authorisation number to CBS to allow the order to be processed.
- The NHW group forwards the order form for its Service Certificates, quoting the authorisation number, to email@example.com to arrange the printing.
- The printer will email a proof to the NHW group. The local group is responsible for proofreading, checking, and giving the printer approval to undertake the printing.
- The NHW group sends the required payment directly to NHW Victoria by electronic transfer quoting the authorisation number for the payment.
- The printer produces the certificates as requested and dispatches the completed certificates to the group.
Please allow at least 30 days for the printing of the certificate/s.
The cost for Long Service Certificates is $2.00 per certificate and $3.00 for the total freight (postage) charge unless express post is required.
For 5, 10, 15 and 20 year certificates, the signatory will be NHW Victoria CEO, Bambi Gordon.
For 25 and 30 year certificates, the signatory will be NHW Victoria President, Brian Welch.