Neighbourhood Watch Victoria Inc 2019 Royal Melbourne Show Trade Promotion Lottery Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Neighbourhood Watch Victoria (or “NHWVic” or “the promoter”), ABN: 41 586 657 273, IARN: A0018739R, 637 Flinders Street, Docklands, Victoria 3008.
Condition of entry
- In all matters, all decisions of Neighbourhood Watch Victoria and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
How to enter
- All information on “how to enter” forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Saturday 21 September 2019 at 9.00am AEST. and closes on Tuesday 1 October 2019 at 7.00pm AEST. (“the promotion period”). Any entry that is not received during the promotion period will be invalid.
- Entries must be made on the official entry form at the Neighbourhood Watch Victoria stand at the 2019 Royal Melbourne Show during the promotion period.
- In order to constitute a valid entry, you must complete all sections of the competition entry form (by providing your name, address, phone number and email address to receive information on crime prevention matters).
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
Who may enter
- The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are Australian residents, aged 18 years and over, who are not employees of the Promoter or the immediate family of such employees.
- Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities.
- Employees, members and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid entrants in the promotion. "Immediate family" means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw, if the entrant is from the same business, household or Immediate Family of another winner.
- There are two prizes to be won. The 1st prize is an Arlo Pro 2 Smart Security System to the value of $1,399 provided by RACV. The prize includes four cameras and a one-year premium plan. Second prize is a $500 RACV Gift Voucher which can be used on any RACV product and is valid for 12 months.
- All prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or for resale.
- Prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
Selection of winners
- The prize draw will take place at 9.00am AEST on Thursday 3 October 2019 at the Victoria Police Centre, 637 Flinders Street, Docklands at 11.00am AEST. The Promoter will randomly select two prize winners.
Notification of winners
- The prize winners will be notified by Friday 4 October 2019 via email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.
- The Promoter will contact the prize winners by telephone (if available), mail and email to confirm the entrant's winning entry within 48 hours of the draw.
- If contacted by the Promoter, the prize winners have until 5.00pm Thursday 31 October to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner(s) will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner(s).
- The winners' names will be published on the Neighbourhood Watch Victoria website at nhw.com.au/show and on the Neighbourhood Watch Victoria Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NHW.Vic
Collection of prizes
- The winners must collect their prize from Neighbourhood Watch, 637 Flinders Street, Docklands, Victoria prior to 30 November 2019. If the prize is not collected prior to this date the winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be drawn. No prize can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to the Promoter.
- The winners can choose to have their prize mailed to them, which will be done via registered post. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for any lost or misdirected mail.
- Entrants’ personal information is collected to enable identification of the winner, to communicate with winners and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering the promotion, the entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from Neighbourhood Watch Victoria.